BSNL JAO recruitment 2017 notification has been released.Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, the largest govt owned telecom company in the country is to fill 996 Junior Accounts Officer vacancies.BSNL is owned completely by Govt. of India and it provides various communication services such as telephone, broadband, mobile etc. through numerous offices across India.
Just like bank jobs, jobs in other government companies such as BSNL are also a favorite among graduates.Those who are interested to apply for these jobs can go through the details below & see if they are eligible to apply.
Note these Dates:
Online registrations: September 11 to October 15, 2017
Online examination on November 5, 2017
Junior Accounts Officer – 996 vacancies across various states
While the pay scale shall be Rs.16400-40,500, your total emoluments would be approx Rs.35,000 /month excluding perks, medical benefits etc.,
Are You Eligible?:
Having understood about the post & vacancies, now see if you satisfy the eligibility conditions fixed by BSNL for this JAO recruitment 2017:
– Age to be within 20 – 30 years as on January 1, 2017 (+3 yrs for OBC/ +5 yrs for SC/ST)
– Should have completed M.Com/ CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized institution / university as on January 1, 2017
THough there are vacancies exist in 28 different circles, candidates may apply for any one circle/ state only.Depending on your position in the merit list of that particular state/ circle, appointment shall be made.
Service Bond: Candidates selected for appointment will have to execute a bond in the specified format agreeing to serve the company for a minimum of 5 years.
An all India written exam is scheduled in the month of November 2017, which has to be attended by all eligible candidates.This online exam will consist of two papers such as:
It is necessary for you to secure minimum marks in each section & in aggregate to qualify for the merit list.
Books: If you are preparing for BSNL JAO recruitment exam, then the following books would be helpful
* BSNL JAO Exam Coaching in Delhi
How to Apply:
Aspirants looking to apply for BSNL JAO recruitment 2017 should pay Rs.1000 through online mode as examination fee from September 9 to October 15, whereas SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are required to pay only Rs.500
The online registration & online fee payment facilities are available at externalexam.bsnl.co.in where applicants must submit their personal details and other required information before last date.
Refer here: Candidates may download the BSNL JAO recruitment 2017 notification from their official website here (pdf file)
Online application: Click here to apply
- KSP Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Police…
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 3019 Police…
- UKPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 877 Asst…
- SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2017 – Apply Online 3259 Posts
- MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 377 Dy…
- SBI Online – Apply Online for 8472 Clerk Posts
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 41520…
- SBI Online – Apply Online for 8472 Clerk & SO Posts