WHAT IS NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA)?
For Honorable job in Indian Armed Forces, NDA examination is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). NDA is the Best way which gives students a great opportunity to join the Indian Army, Navy or Air Forces Immediate after clearing +2 board examinations as an officer. NDA which is also known as National Defence Academy entrance exam for the most highly regarded Indian Defence Services.
As we all know that every year thousands of student appear for NDA written examination and due to its difficulty level only few candidates are able to crack it. The right preparation strategy to clear NDA Exam begins sudden after +2 Board Examinations.
CRITERIA OF ELIGIBLE FOR NDA EXAM:
To be appearing in NDA entrance Exam, you must qualify the eligibility criteria required for NDA exam. As per the UPSC rules, candidate must have qualified the following Criteria as given below:
AGE CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM
As Per Guidelines & rules, Applicant must appear for this Examination must be lies in between age criteria of 16.5 years to 19 years.
NATIONALITY FOR NDA EXAMINATION:
- Candidate must be an Indian Native.
- Bhutan’s Subject
- Nepal’s Subject
- Tibetan Refugee who are settled in Indian with permanent intention before January 1, 1962.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR NDA
- Candidate must have passed their +2 exam or appearing in +2 Exam are eligible to sit in the Examinations.
- Only Male Candidates are available for the NDA Entrance Exam.
- Physical Standards:
- Candidate must be qualifying the Physical ability described by the Government rules. Some physical standards norms such as weight, height & eye sight.
The PAPER is divided into 2 sections
Paper – A (Maths) Topics covered ( consisting of 300 Marks consisting of 120 questions )
Certain marks have to be scored to qualify this paper without it paper B is not checked
- Matrices & determinants
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
Paper B( General ability Consisting of 600 marks 150 questions)
- Indian polity
- Current Affairs
- English (50 questions)