MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 377 Dy Education Officer, Chief Officer & Other Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is conducting State Services Main Examination-2017 for the recruitment of 377 Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police, Chief Officer, Tehsildar, Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-07-2017 to 08-08-2017 till 11:59 PM. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 377
Name of the Exam: State Services Main Examination-2017
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Collector (Group-A): 14 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police (Group-A): 05 posts
3. Assistant Sales Tax Commissioner (Group-A): 41 posts
4. Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Officer (Group-A): 04 posts
5. Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service) (Group-A): 06 posts
6. Chief Officer (Municipal Corporation/ Council) (Group-A): 06 posts
7. State Superintendent of Excise (Group-A): 01 post
8. Tehsildar (Grade-A): 25 posts
9. Assistant Director (Skill Development) (Group-A): 02 posts
10. Deputy Education Officer (Maharashtra Education Service), (Group-B): 59 posts
11. Assistant Regional Transport Officer (Group-B): 03 posts
12. Kaksh Adhikaaree (Group-B): 17 posts
13. Assistant Block Development Officer (Group-B): 16 posts
14. Chief Officer (Municipal Corporation/ Council) (Group-B): 117 posts
15. Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies (Group-B): 14 posts
16. Deputy Superintendent (Land Records) (Group-B): 02 posts
17. Deputy Superintendent (State Excise) (Group-B): 02 posts
18. Assistant Commissioner of State Excise (Group-B): 01 post
19. Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer (Group-B): 04 posts
20. Industry Officer (Technical) (Group-B): 07 posts
21. Nayab Tehsildar (Group-B): 31 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 19 to 38 years for Unreserved, 43 years for Reserved candidates as on 01-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent, Degree with Commerce. Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Main Exam & Physical test.
Exam Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 524/- for Unreserved, Rs. 324/- for Reserved candidates, Fee can be pay through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mpsc.gov.in/ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 25-07-2017 to 08-08-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on the website www.mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Click on Advertisement/ Notifications.
3. Again click on Online Application.
4. Select the desired post & read all instructions.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application form for future use.
Dates for Online Application: From 25-07-2017 to 08-08-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Update SBI Challan: 09-08-2017 during bank hours.
Date of Main Exam: 16, 17 & 18th September-2017.
For more details like pay scale, age, qualification, selection process & other information click on the link given below…