DSSSB LDC Question Paper 2014
click the link below to download the Delhi Subordinate staff selection board Lower division clerk exam question paper for year 2014. DSSSB LDC 2014 question paper.
Notes and Study material for DSSSB LDC Exam
Hindi Notes and Study Material
- Visheshan Hindi Model Questions Notes
- Upsarag & Partya Hindi Model Questions Notes
- Sanghya Hindi Model Questions Notes
- Sandhi Hindi Model Questions Notes
- Samas Hindi Notes Model Questions
- Sabad Vichar Hindi Model Questions Notes
- Muhavare Hindi Model Questions Notes
- Sarvnaam Hindi Model Questions Notes
- Kriya Hindi Model Questions Notes
English Notes and study materials
- English Idioms and Phrases Notes
- English Reading Comprehension Notes
- English 1000 Vocabulary words from THE HINDU Notes
General Knowledge Notes and Study Materials
DSSSB LDC Exam Pattern
|1.||General Awareness||35 Marks|
|2.||Mental Ability & Reasoning 35 Marks||35 Marks|
|3.||Numerical Ability & Data interpretation||35 Marks|
|4.||Test of Hindi Language||35 Marks|
|5.||Test of English Language||35 Marks|
|6.||Basic familiarity with computers, internet, social media and office automation||25 Marks|
Other Details about DSSSB LDC Exam
- Total Questions: 200
- Question Type: Multiple choice questions with one answer correct.
- Negative marking: Yes (1/4th)
- Maximum marks: 200
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
DSSSB LDC Exam Syllabus
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability:
The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
Arithmetical & Numerical Ability :
The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension:
In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered