Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak has just released the 5314 vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Post Office. As per the Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment notification, there are total 5314 vacancies and the last date to apply online for Uttar Pradesh GDS recruitment is 27th November 2017. Below are the UP Post Office recruitment details in brief such as the division wise vacancies, category wise vacancies, age limit criteria, etc.
How to apply Online for UP Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2017
- Open the official site India Post – https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Go to the Registration link.
- Enter your complete details in the Registration form.
- After submitting your details and you will get the registration number.
- Check apply online.
- Fill your complete details and apply.
Educational Qualification for Uttar Pradesh(GDS)
- Candidate should have passed 10th class from the State Boards/ Central Boards approved by Govt. of India.
- Candidates who have passed 10th class in the first attempt will be given more preference.
Age Limit Criteria for UP GDS Recruitment 2017
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 years|
Age Relaxation for UP GDS Recruitment 2017
|SC/ ST Candidates||05|
Uttar Pradesh GDS Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected according to the merit list prepared based on marks obtained in 10th Standard/Class.
Call :919971787677 for Coaching and Entrance exam Preparation.